Advanced Warfare Clan Recruitment Forum

Join cod AW clan here!

Me and my clan, are currently recruiting for members for the upcoming clan wars on November 15. We are a strong clan devoted to winning with the right teammates. My clan has went back since MW3. And will continue to go. Please enter me a message on Xbox one at "to0 high to die" or send us a clan invite by searching Times Infinity

karpowicz54
16 REPLIES

Re: Join cod AW clan here!

in reply to karpowicz54

How big is your clan and what modes are you best at?  We're a Platinum Clan looking to have a clan merge with us for wars that play something other than Dom and KC.  We qualified for Diamond divison as well. We are active and manage the clan through AW app.  You would still run your own guys and make decisions for your group.

ALLIEDAGENT

in reply to karpowicz54

Hi man.
I would be interested in that. I'm on all day as well. I just don't know all the callouts yet, so it could be cool if we could walk around maps and learn, or I would just pick it up in game if you guys know
I'm really stable, in terms of being able to play and being available throughout the day.
I'm a serious and competitive which is always looking to get better at the game. I take criticism really well, since I just want to get better! 
I have skype also if you want. Give me a heads up if you have any question!
GT/GB: Pedram Kanjin

Regards Pedram

PediKanjin

in reply to PediKanjin

Sounds Good and Pow88 may be a good pick up as well.  Do you have any other friends that want to join as well?  And what game modes do you specialize in?  Our main 6 to 7 guys are Masters of Dom and are good at KC and Uplink. Ideally looking for another group that specializes in other game modes.  Our clan name is IFC stands for Iron Fist Clan, you can look us up. My gamer tag is ALLIED AGENT

ALLIEDAGENT

in reply to PediKanjin

SSame looking as well have put my name out there

aalso is anyone on right looking for ppl to run with right now

Lawboy2

in reply to PediKanjin

My clan needs some people who play all day or alot everyday, if you have anyone inerested in joining, tell them to messgage "illEST 2 the end" or search illas and send us a clan invite.

g4soccer32

in reply to PediKanjin

Looking to join clan newbie 

Nolanspc1

in reply to karpowicz54

Hey bud, I'm looking to join up in a clan add me to friends PoWd3r88

Pow88

in reply to karpowicz54

I'm looking to join a clan and I'm down to play whatever gamemode it is as long as I'm not the only one playing.

Xbox One gt: bhesp22

marlinsfan221

in reply to karpowicz54

Sorry everyone for the long reply time here, but we mainly specialize in team death match, KC, and domination. We are open to anything. Currently have a positive kd. Anyone wanting to join please send us an invite at times Infinity. I check and accept everyday. Thank you!

karpowicz54

Studios