My bullets barely do any damage?

Advanced Warfare General Discussion

Re: My bullets barely do any damage?

in reply to Sarvok67

Wow man I just wanna say that I'm having the exact same problem.  Your words described EXACTLY to the max...how I actually feel .  Wow.  I'm sorry I'm not giving a solution here. But hope u do find it . And then share it with me lol cuz im about to sell the game and Give up on it too. Sadly Smiley Sad 

Temble12

in reply to Izjar11

@Izjar11 wrote:

@SBMMStillSucks wrote:

It's probably Lag due to bad MM. Were you good in previous games? You're probably playing far away due to SBMM.

Try playing via a wireless virtual router just download one from google on your laptop and set your console up for that WiFI spot. This will increase your ping, if it's poor lag comp you should be doing better. Make sure you have share option, on, on in the network settings. However, in this game I don't think it is. Could be your provider, but more than likely it's SBMM/poor MM.

guy your suggestion is horrible and you are saying things that will cause more issues...

why don't you just stop playing the game and move on from here?

He was just trying to help you dude. Be kind, even if it hurts a little. 

Sarvok67

in reply to SBMMStillSucks

I still do good but not as good as I should be doing, I actually do go negative when i get in games where kids eat. One game I can drop 80-20 and the next game I can go negative. Even though I was in the exact same state of mind. And its because of the players its that when I go negative I find myself encountering specific players that have a hugeeee advantage over me and when they kill me im just in shock. It will be the same handful of players in a game that keep warrioring me over and over. The kill cams are ridiculous, they have such slow reaction times. For example I will shoot them and they eat bullets and kill me. And in the killcam they didnt even react to me until I already had a ton of bullets into them, and then they react after they are now one shot and still kill me. Everytime I watch those killcams its so hard to watch how someone can do that  to me. And most of the time these players are not even holding thier trigger down, they litterally just tap the trigger in the killcames and kill me in 2-3 shots.

My xbox can only connect through ethernet so I cannot try using a virtual wirless router. And im not sure what SBMM/ MM are even though I feel like I should.

JVaNEcK

in reply to JVaNEcK

Skill Based Matchmaking. Since you're good at the game. Better than most online. You get to play players similar to your skill level. This adds lag with poor MM and makes the gun battles often a flip of the coin.

SBMMStillSucks

False.

gotsomestars Level 75

in reply to gotsomestars

more than false....

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

Yeah I'm level 47 and have yet to come in first or second place and only have a few wins. It's ridiculous getting shot once and dying usually from behind since after killing someone it's impossible to escape. I have to reload every single time after a kill. Also at start of game there's usually 7-8 kills before I even find someone. My average kills are 5-6 a game I rarely make ten. On the free for all veteran I wax ass so how is the differance so huge

Broblaze613

in reply to JVaNEcK

I and many others have the same frustrating experience with the game. I have almost given up on it because it just feels pointless trying to improve when I feel that how well I do is completely determined by the lag or connection related issues, not skill.

One good thing that has come out of AW - it has turned me onto Titanfall and Destiny, I'm loving Titanfall at the moment, it's a great way of relieving the frustration of AW, still has lag but does not ruin the game in the same way that AW is ruined by the connection problems for me.

johhnybritain

in reply to johhnybritain

Their game itself is broken. Even on Lan there are lag spikes/issues. Their servers are horrendous and/or overload. Ocasionally fine, too often choppy.

If you're good MM will be poor as the player pool is simply a lot smaller. The game is really night and day on my two accounts. One with average stats, the other where I constantly tried with ARs.

The game is playable in average skilled lobbies as MM is good then, however far from ideal either due to constant lag spikes (worse than on lan). In reality it's a joke of a next gen game on ps4 at least.

SBMMStillSucks

in reply to JVaNEcK

So the only solution is just hope that you can somehow be blessed with a connection where you have an advantage over other players and kill them quickly and can take alot of damage. I feel like you just have to be lucky and hope your internet mixes well with the cod servers/ lag comp thus giving you god like powers in which you can see people first, eat bullets, kill people very quickly, run faster (im almost positive people with better con can do this given past experience) and do everything just better because of connection.

JVaNEcK

Studios