Want to get better at Call of Duty? ~Read, Learn, Apply, Improve~

Advanced Warfare General Discussion

Ha love your post lokickk, nice one, pretty much word for word my COD experience, except I'm 45 And as such my lad points out that I'll reach a fairly low ceiling as my eyesight and reaction time is unlikely to get any better. Cheers son! Must admit I avoided using the headset at first for fear of harsh words - not the best confidence booster when you're greener than a frog's bellybutton - never managed to ilicit nasty PMs though, blimey there's some strange egos out there.

Cheers again FLOWTTiGZ, I'll give those vids a watch this weekend too.

Andes_Attack

Cheers again dude!.. yeah when I am talking to people in the lobby, i know that they all think that they are better or cooler than you and I.. Lol so when they say awful stuff.. the best thing to do is laugh it off and say, "yep.. that is true".. lol

example: Little turd- "Kid you are terrible, kill yourself"...  Me- "Lol that is true.. I probably should"

Now that little turd is left powerless because it doesn't faze me.

Have a good one! and thanks again!

Dr-Flow

haha, nice dude. pretty cool post. I appreciate the feedback. Keep on the grind, you'll get there.

Dr-Flow

Thanks so much for this. I fell in love with this game all over after reading your thread. You are Bill Belichick. Brilliant! My kd skyrocketed after just using what I could remember. i never had over a 1.0 kd in any CoD it feels good to now be able to go positive more often than not. Thank You for sharing this, this needs to be a sticky

GoldenFAL

dude thanks!!! Love this feedback, glad i can help. keep up the grind man!

Dr-Flow

Outstanding article Sir, this coming from someone entirely guilty of at least the first three DO NOT EVER's, oops. Hey I'm also entirely new to COD multiplayer with AW, so can kinda be forgiven a little. I know I'm baaad but getting better bit by bit (in terms of basics like aiming, hitting B the millisecond a gunfight starts, that sorta thing), but the un-aim / re-aim thing is properly where it's at for me in terms of the next step up. Such a simple thing but my trigger-finger stays glued to LT mid-scrap as composure goes out the window. Sprinting is also a bit of an issue. It's really good to read your words of wisdom, they hammer home what my gut instincts were telling me what my main problems are. And your approach to ragers, whingers and the like is spot on.

Cheers!

Andes_Attack

Cheers! Always good to hear that this has helped people realize.

Dr-Flow
Highlighted

Hi, I was Justin wondering if you could help me personally with how I play Cod WW2 I would love to get better and feel like I have potential

QuietLynx

Studios