Why cant i get the stg, svo, or blunderbuss. This is going to make me wit your game. I have pedigreed almost 3 times since there release and still nothing.

Advanced Warfare General Discussion

I pretty much felt the same way about variants for the first 18 days of playing multiplayer. I also received most of the weapons I was interested in. I still understood there was something fundamentally wrong when I would read that some players weren't as lucky with the randomness.

It was once the excitement of completely new weapons were released and the fact I must have opened 25 supply drops that the negatives of this randomized system hit home. That was about as much time I played based solely on new weapon "incentive". I'll be playing again very soon because the new maps are out and just wish to play.

It would be nice to open up a drop and get the STG44. Unfortunately my opinion on this system has changed.... damage already done.

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75

that was the final straw for me.  I am officially OVER Advanced Warfare.  Did you think I would ever say that KurtK24?

FiftyDETH

I have seen you throw a lot of hate towards AW lately.  Welcome

KurtK24

LOL. It only took 8 months. But I finally get it.

FiftyDETH

I just started playing and picked up the 360 edition. If the offer was still avaliable to transfer over for free. I would pick up a next gen console to be able to access the new guns. Unfortunately I missed that opportunity. Had I known, I would have just picked up the XBOX ONE edition when I purchased it. :/

Dazyn

Finally decided after a weeks break to go back to AW, played two games, got 2 supply drops and low and behold, I've finally got one of the new weapons, not exactly the one I wanted but at least I've finally got one, it was the Blunderbuss Royalty, I wanted a STG variant.

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator
Moderator Moderator

Still nothing for me.. not just as far as the new weapons... but... nothing at all.

Lots of knee pads and Nigerian police gear.

I will never play another cod that uses this system.

gotsomestars Level 75

I agree GSS, this Supply Drop system is horrible.  Its worse than the Squad Points system in Ghosts that everyone hated.  The difference is that it is a goldmine for SHG.  Unfortunately, since they made so much money off of ignorant people who bought ASD's, this is a business, and I have a feeling it will be back

FiftyDETH

Just curious, what was wrong with squad points?

KurtK24

I didn't have a problem with Squad Points Kurt. I was told that before I joined the forums that a lot of people hated that system.  It didn't bother me one bit. I could always get what I wanted when I wanted it. It worked fine IMO.

FiftyDETH

Studios