Strange But TRUE News in TEH OT

Advanced Warfare Off-Topic

Better than being Biff Tannen I suppose.

Despising cheaters since 1970
bighead14701 Level 75

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lax4bqzBZu1qa54hvo1_400.gif

Immerse me.
Yppecaye_the_Dogged

Best line in the movie.

bighead14701 Level 75

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

Comic Book Fan Chops Off Nose To Look Like Captain America Villain Red Skull

But this guy is really into Red Skull, the supervillain from Captain America.

As the Daily Mail reports, 37-year-old Henry Damon of Caracas, Venezuela has undergone several procedures, including cutting off a part of his nose, to make himself look like the villain Red Skull from the popular comic book.

redskull

of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

Gee, which is which?

I can't tell.

marvel animated GIF

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

A drunken student returned to his dwellings from a night out only to discover that his flatmates had been busy organising a prank

Foiled: Bhav managed to see the funny side   

A drunken student stumbled back into his room after a night out to quite a suprise.

While he was out having fun, his mischievous friends at Owen’s Park student halls, which is home to Manchester University students, were having some fun of their own.

They covered his room in tinfoil, leaving disorientated business student Bhav to believe his bedroom had transformed into a spaceship.

The Tab / SWNS.com Student pranksters completely cover their mates bedroom in 1600 square feet of TINFOIL

Hilarious: Student pranksters cover their mate's bedroom in 1600 square feet of tinfoil

All of Mr Patel's items had been covered in tinfoil, including pillows, lamps and stationary by his 11 pals.

Speaking after the incident, Bhav said said: "My journey home is a bit of a blur.

"But when I got back to the flat my beer goggles were quickly replaced with panic, followed swiftly by anger.

The Tab / SWNS.com Student pranksters completely cover their mates bedroom in 1600 square feet of TINFOIL

Seeing the funny side: Friends were happy with their prank 

"I thought it was a spaceship.

"I’ve definitely got to get them all back, somehow."

bighead14701 Level 75

Actual Email received today from our Building Management at work...

Please be aware that a fire started this afternoon due to a lit cigarette being thrown outside into the landscaping.

The fire department was called and extinguished the fire.  Please use caution when discarding cigarettes as the fire department has much more important emergencies to respond to.

Please share our concern with your employees.

Thank you.

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

nicedrewishfela wrote:

Actual Email received today from our Building Management at work...

Please be aware that a fire started this afternoon due to a lit cigarette being thrown outside into the landscaping.

The fire department was called and extinguished the fire.  Please use caution when discarding cigarettes as the fire department has much more important emergencies to respond to.

Please share our concern with your employees.

Thank you.

gosh,

How many times have I have I heard of not throwing your lit cig onto a patch of grass.....

people are careless..

of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75
Highlighted

I have a question...... Would you rather an Apple car, or an Android car ?     I'm not crazy.... read on

RUMOURS have been flying around lately that Apple is looking to enter the motoring industry with an all-electric car, under the codename “Project Titan”.

Now, according to Bloomberg, new sources close to the matter have confirmed the company is indeed making a car, and it will be on the road by 2020.

Apple has supposedly been working on the car project for a year now, and the six-year road map between now and 2020 is on par with most automakers’ development periods for a car.

The vehicle itself will most likely go toe to toe with Tesla, the current benchmark manufacturer for electric vehicles. Bloomberg says Apple launched “an aggressive campaign to poach” workers from EV battery maker A123 Systems last year, which adds further weight to the reports.

The car is also rumoured to be autonomous, which would stack it up against some other big car manufacturers that are investing huge sums of money in driverless vehicles.

Tesla will be Apple’s main target.

Tesla will be Apple’s main target.

The actual design of Apple’s car is mostly a mystery, although the Wall Street Journal reports it may end up looking like a mini-van. That seems an odd move.

Meanwhile, current car bosses are warning Apple that the profit margins in the auto industry are razor thin compared to that of Apple’s existing products.

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

Moderator Moderator

Studios