Strange But TRUE News in TEH OT

Advanced Warfare Off-Topic

That's pretty amazing. At first look you'd never know.

Despising cheaters since 1970
bighead14701 Level 75

IKR. I kept looking for the cake...

Shadowelite555

Getting Drunk And Chasing Bears Is 'Strongly Not Advised,' Police Warn

BLACK BEAR

Police in northwestern Massachusetts offered an important reminder Monday night: Getting drunk and chasing bears through the woods with a dull hatchet is “strongly not advised.”

"Yes that really did happen tonight," the North Adams Police Department posted on Facebook.

"We certainly don’t need anyone going all Davy Crockett chasing it through the woods drunk with a dull hatchet," they added. "It is just a bad idea and not going to end well. It will however, certainly end you up in jail … which it did."

The police department wrote that the "hatchet man" was taken into protective custody due to his inebriation.

Black bears are becoming more common in Massachusetts, according to the state office of Energy and Environmental Affairs, and they're moving east. Experts believethere may be around 4,500 bears in the state, reported CBS Boston.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

Masturbating Can Get Your Hands Pregnant In The Afterlife, Muslim Televangelist Warns

A Turkish televangelist has warned male Muslims away from masturbation - because it may leave their hands pregnant in the afterlife.

Mücahid Cihad Han supposedly made the claim in response to a call from a man who"kept masturbating, although he was married, and even during the Umrah," a pilgrimage similar to the Hajj.

Hearing the man's plight, Han stated that masturbation is forbidden in Islam and went on to say: "Moreover, one hadith states that those who have sexual intercourse with their hands will find their hands pregnant in the afterlife

LOL

Religious stuff is so funny

of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

Looks like I'm having octuplets and two thumb babies when I die.

Despising cheaters since 1970
bighead14701 Level 75

your so naughty, here let this gif help you

funny animated GIF

of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75
Highlighted

Emergency Call: 'My Cat Ate My Bacon!'

A man in West Yorkshire, UK called 999 -- the British version of 911 -- with what he believed was a serious crime: His cat ate his bacon.

The undated call began with the caller being asked: "What's your emergency?"

The response: "Er..me girlfriend has let the cat eat my bacon," according to a recording obtained by the Mirror.

Over the course of the 90-second call, the caller tells the operator that he wants to press charges against his girlfriend and the bacon-eating feline.

The operator finally explains point blank: "Sir, it's not a criminal offense to let your cat eat your bacon. And we don't arrest cats."

The West Yorkshire Police recently made the cat-calling public in order to raise awareness of the proper use of 999.

Emergency Call: 'My Cat Ate My Bacon!'

of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75
bighead14701 Level 75

Studios