Disc Read Error 'image file' ??

Advanced Warfare Support

Disc Read Error 'image file' ??

My AW keeps crashing/freezing on us... I have checked internet connection, deleting game data, and it did not work. I cannot find a straight answer online, so please help!    -Thanks, Misery<3

MrsMisery
30 REPLIES

Re: Disc Read Error 'image file' ??

in reply to MrsMisery

Hello MrsMisery

We would be more than happy to help but we will need a little more info. What system are you playing on? Are you using a disc or digital copy of the title? Is there a particular point or area you experience this freeze? Like accessing weapons and gear or a particular map?

Let us know.

^KJ

Player Support

in reply to ATVISupport

It is on the PS3, and it is also a disc. It happens when I start the game up, and randomly during MP games.. More often now.. And, no, the disc looks perfect actually. Not a single scratch..

MrsMisery

in reply to MrsMisery

Mine  to

Smiley Sad

XLH-_-

in reply to XLH-_-
call of duty advanced warfare zombies xbox on
Deleted User

in reply to ATVISupport

Bonjour je vien de télécharger le dlc 1 de call of duty infinite warfare quand je lance  la nouvelle carte zombie on voix la cinématique et arivée sur le jeu ecran noir et sa coupe et un mesage ( Disc read error: 'imagefile202.pak' )   j'ai acheter le jeu  et le saison pass sur le playtation store mon  identifien est : misterjohnny08  veuiller me dirt comment et quand sera résolu se probleme merci .

Mister John gamer youtubeur
misterjohnny08

in reply to ATVISupport
j ai un probleme avec aw je suis sur steam avec un pc avec une copie que j ai acheter sur la plateform steam
Thizio

in reply to ATVISupport

j ai un probleme avec aw je suis sur steam avec un pc  avec une copie que j ai acheter sur la plateform steam 

Thizio

in reply to ATVISupport

I have the same problem. After the last update 1.11 and only when i play with the fang45.. midgame screen goes black (any map) en i return to startscreen with the error message. I play on PS4 and it's a  psn downloaded version.

TBicemaker

in reply to ATVISupport

I'm having this same issue on XBOX ONE with the DIGITAL copy???🤔

LaBoyintx

Studios