Disc Read Error 'image file' ??

Advanced Warfare Support

My AW keeps crashing/freezing on us... I have checked internet connection, deleting game data, and it did not work. I cannot find a straight answer online, so please help!    -Thanks, Misery<3

MrsMisery
32 REPLIES 32

Hello MrsMisery

We would be more than happy to help but we will need a little more info. What system are you playing on? Are you using a disc or digital copy of the title? Is there a particular point or area you experience this freeze? Like accessing weapons and gear or a particular map?

Let us know.

^KJ

Player Support

It is on the PS3, and it is also a disc. It happens when I start the game up, and randomly during MP games.. More often now.. And, no, the disc looks perfect actually. Not a single scratch..

MrsMisery

Mine  to

Smiley Sad

XLH-_-
call of duty advanced warfare zombies xbox on
Deleted User

Hi, gentlemen of ACTIVISION, I am a COD AW player and I am currently playing it on the PS3 console and it is giving me a problem in which it remains frozen or frozen, it takes me out of the Multi Player games and then it throws me the message "DISC READ ERROR IMAGE FILE 1, 27, 41 etc., etc. I have the game in physical disk and I have it in good condition, now I do not know if the game will have the same problem in digital, please do something to solve this problem, that even There are many of us who are playing this great game on PS3, thank you and many blessings from on high!

CarluLalo

Bonjour je vien de télécharger le dlc 1 de call of duty infinite warfare quand je lance  la nouvelle carte zombie on voix la cinématique et arivée sur le jeu ecran noir et sa coupe et un mesage ( Disc read error: 'imagefile202.pak' )   j'ai acheter le jeu  et le saison pass sur le playtation store mon  identifien est : misterjohnny08  veuiller me dirt comment et quand sera résolu se probleme merci .

Mister John gamer youtubeur
misterjohnny08
j ai un probleme avec aw je suis sur steam avec un pc avec une copie que j ai acheter sur la plateform steam
Thizio

j ai un probleme avec aw je suis sur steam avec un pc  avec une copie que j ai acheter sur la plateform steam 

Thizio

I have the same problem. After the last update 1.11 and only when i play with the fang45.. midgame screen goes black (any map) en i return to startscreen with the error message. I play on PS4 and it's a  psn downloaded version.

TBicemaker

Studios