Offline Operator Customisation and Weapon Camos Issues?

Advanced Warfare Xbox 360

This is the first Call Of Duty game I have ever pre-ordered and I have to say, for the most part, I'm impressed. I absoultely love the exo-suit mechanics!

Something that is constantly niggling me though is to do with the operator customisation. It all works fine online but local play is weird, here's why:

1) The game allows me to create an operator for local play but only the default customisation options are available to me (which aren't exactly a plenty). My armory seems to be tied to my online account only, which I find irritating as it means my Day Zero DLC exo-suits can't even be equipped for local play.

2) I can't speak for online, but Exo Survival in Local Play pulls my operator from Multiplayer Local Play, yet there is no way to customise the operator within the Exo Survival menus (if I want to change my operator, I have to go into the Multiplayer menu)

3) Weapon camos seem completely unavailable in Local Play. I can see them in the loadout menu and it shows their unlock conditions, but progress towards these offline camo conditions isn't tracked offline (or even online) making it impossible to unlock them.

I know I'm probably being shallow complaining about issues with customisation but it just slightly dampens what is otherwise an incredible game for me. I don't know if the things I have highlighted are design oversights, bugs, or intentional but I find it odd that the game seems like it wants to let me customise my character aesthetically in Local Play, yet provides barely any options (compared to online) that allow me to do so.

Anybody else got any insight on this?

Tomr221
6 REPLIES 6

and you love bugs too ?

GeisT_SnipeR

Not helpful in the slightest.

Tomr221

yeah same here. i already wrote a message on fb to the sledgehammer games, but i still havent received any message. but yeah we want the fix for this right now.

zero15d

Glad I'm not alone on this!

Tomr221

I have the same problem and I think that it effects the full quality of the game as the camouflage does make all of the guns look pretty cool. Also, if you don’t have xbox live and you like to play offline, then you won’t get to try out all of the amazing camouflage options in this game. I think that they should fix it with an update. Please comment if you think this should happen 

Jamiecodexpert

Email them here and complain.
info@sledgehammergames.com

Maybe if enough of us demand it, they will eventually add it.

TJ_Mayhem

Studios