Need a partner for GB 2v2s

Advanced Warfare eSports

Hey Everybody,

I'm looking for another person that's interested in trying some GameBattles 2v2s on ps4. Or maybe even 3v3 if that works too. I'm looking to get into them for fun and to improve my skills. Id love to see how I stack up in the competitive end. I'm not a noob and I strongly believe Im a very good player. I'm not trying to go all crazy and be number 1 on the leaderboards. But if we make our way up that's awesome. I'm looking for another down to earth person that just wants to have some fun and take a stab at competitive. I'd also prefer someone close to 18 or older because I myself am in my 20s.

I live in the US on the east coast. Someone a little closer to me would always help out with connection.

I have a great headset: ASTRO A40+mixamp

I'm an AR player. I can do both slayer and objective. I'm a little better on the objective side but im still a great slayer.

I will also be trying to do black ops 3. That's why I'm posting this for ps4

If anyone is interested let me know

Psn: skootetxsavage.

on33ightys3v3n
3 REPLIES 3

I am interested. I am 16 years old ( if to young I understand) I slay and also can play some obj. I can play usually every night. Going to get on around 8:00 tonight so message if you like. PSN: dwd17967

UCD_2820237853f
Highlighted

YOUR AGE IS FINE. I JUST DIDN'T WANT A LITTLE SQUEAKER. I WANTED SOMEONE THAT CAN UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF THE GAME, AND PLAY AT A DECENT LVL. I'LL ADD YOU. I HAVE TO WORK NIGHTS UNTIL THE END OF OCTOBER BUT I'M OFF EVERY WEDS AND THURS. i'M USUALLY ON BETWEEN 4-9PM EST

on33ightys3v3n

sounds good looking forward to working with you

UCD_2820237853f

Studios