Communication with the PlayStation Network servers has been interrupted...

Black Ops 3 PlayStation 4

Re: Communication with the PlayStation Network ser...

in reply to AtlNiner
Same here it's pissing me off not being able to play online did you get a fix for this?
xxrobxx

in reply to Courtliest

Same here.....not able to join server at the moment although site states Defcon 5 - all services are functioning.  Started April 16 @ 23:30

planetcarter01

in reply to planetcarter01

Hello planetcarter01,

Can you please clarify what platform you're gaming on? Do you play with a wired connection? For good measure, Can you please link us your speedtest results via a PC? Also, Please update us with your region and gamer tag/PSN ID or Steam ID. At what time of the day does this normally occur?

Let us know,

^MX

Player Support

in reply to ATVISupport

I can't believe this is still happening in 2017!!!! This is ridiculous!! I cant even get into multiplayer without the servers bieng interrupted!! 

Biernhard

in reply to Biernhard

Really tho!!!! I've been having this error "communication with the playstation network servers has been interrupted" for the past week! Internet connection has nothing to do with it I ran a wireless and wired connection it seems I can play at night after 5pm but throughout the day no way! This is actually crazy that there is still such a stupid bug in a 2 year old game PLEASE FIX THIS!

BlitzedEvolution

in reply to Biernhard

If you're playing on ps4 and have a ps3 running on the same network, turn off the ps3 and load into the multiplayer section of the game. Then you can turn the ps3 back on. This fixed this issue for me.

PsyChoPathicClown

in reply to ATVISupport

Same problem. Please help 

Scholes123

in reply to ATVISupport

@ATVISupport wrote:

Hello planetcarter01,

Can you please clarify what platform you're gaming on? Do you play with a wired connection? For good measure, Can you please link us your speedtest results via a PC? Also, Please update us with your region and gamer tag/PSN ID or Steam ID. At what time of the day does this normally occur?

Let us know,

^MX

i play with a wireless connection and my psn is rage-shan this happens every day

rage-shan

in reply to Courtliest

Was just trying to play on xbox one. Same thing as the last couple weeks. Players are rubberbanding all over the place,  the lag is unreal. Finally it went to the well known by now disconnected from host and rebooted the game. It's just unplayable for me at this point. Never had a problem until these last couple weeks. I'm hardwired, always connect to a dedi, hard reset my console, modem, router. Unplugged my system, power cable etc. Nothing has changed on my end since launch. I used to love this game, now I want to smash it. Glad I bought the digital edition or the disc would be gone by now,lol. I've been playing bo2, ghost and aw the last few days after trying to play bo3 and there are none of these issues. Please for the love of god, figure out what's going on. It happens if I play solo or partied up. I'm in Pennsylvania, not sure what dedi I connect to, but after asking other players in my lobby,  they are from all over the US. I'll be honest and tell you I don't know how this system works but shouldn't I be connecting to other people closer to me than California, Minnesota, Wyoming, etc? None of these people have been partied up so I would expect them to be on a server close to them. Something has definitely changed as of recently.

iRedNumberNine

in reply to Courtliest

Hey, I was having this same problem today. Tried all of the recommended solutions. None of them worked. What DID work, however, was realzing that I was logged into psn on my ps3. I logged out of that and attempted "Play Online" on black ops 3 on my ps4 once again and it worked fine. Haven't had a problem since. I would suggest checking to see if your psn account is logged into any other devices in the future. The only one that I know doesn't seem to cause an issue is being logged into the ps vita, as I was during this time. 

jaspence360

Studios