Communication with the PlayStation Network servers has been interrupted...

Black Ops 3 PlayStation 4

I'm not playing this broken game anymore. Bad connections, server issues and extremely unfair team balancing, not to mention $300 so you can get the latest weapon AFTER spending money on season pass. I quit CoD as a whole. It's a broken, greedy company.

v213

This ***** happened when i installed playstation app and logged in..fuk

Djsmileyoflv

I have a similar problem with my game, where I can connect to Online only to be shortly kicked out with the error message with "PlayStation server connection interrupted", despite the fact that a) I have connection to my PlayStation account and b) after being put into Local, I can connect back into Online only to be prompted to the same message. I need to finish my Grand Slam, help me fix please 

R0adKi11FTW
I'll help fix it hmu
rage-shan

Same issue.  Really making me mad Bc as soon as I get it back "online" in game it immediately kicks me off and says the psn servers communication is interrupted. 

Tk2016

When I am playing black ops 3 it say the  Communication with  PlayStation network service has been interrupted . Also it  States that you have been disconnected from the call of duty black ops 3 servers  can you fix this  problem.

Jblboss11

I have the same problem I can’t play online with my friends 

Shammaarif

Studios