FIX THE HOST MIGRATION!

Black Ops 3 Zombies

Every single game... rage quitters by round 5... and game ends.  FIX THIS GARBAGE and make the host migrate!

GulfCoastGirl
19 REPLIES 19

rage quitters have always messed up games & now they can end a public match if things go bad for them. ridiculous & so is the match making with the ready up feature gone. u can no longer search for a decent group & plyrs with mics not to mention all the bugs with both maps. this game is broken. 3 yrs they had & this is what we get. wow unreal

DARK1970

"u can no longer search for a decent group" I totally agree with this.  You get put into a lobby and bang you are starting the game.  No chance to see what people's objectives are.  One of the first questions I ask people in the lobby is what are they in the game for EE, high round, bit of fun or learning the map. This way we play the game with the same objectives.  As people came into the lobby we would let them know what we were aiming for and they would stay or go. Finding people on line before took a bit of time but like one person said to me, rather spend 15 to 30 mins looking for compatible players than getting an hour or more into a game and they quit, or sometimes even worse, get into a glitch spot and take the fun out of the game.

This coupled with the restrictions on the searching for games is making it very hard to find other Zombies players.  For some reason they took out the search preferences as well. In BOPS I and II if I search for a game in zombies I would often get searching 50 games found 42 etc.  Now I get searching 7 games at most, found 2 and often will just hang.  I will need to get out of the lobby and try again. I live in regional Australia  so my ping is probably bad compared to other people but I often get into games with people from America where I have a one bar connection and experience no to very little lag.

I am sure Vohn or one of the execs of Treyarch said that one of their goals was to bring the community together through the game so they could team together.  In BOPS I and II Zombies I was able to do this and have made friends from all over the world.  I think this is one of the key benefits of the game they have developed but I feel it has taken a major step backwards with the functionality they have given us in BOPS III Zombies.

blablatj

Most people do not get the migrating host because they are connecting to dedicated servers. I have only gotten one where there was a host and when they quit froze the game. However for the most part that does not happen. However when connecting to the server now there is very bad lag or lag spikes due to ping issue. This has become real common. In addition, I have had games where it is not connecting people at all or putting 8 people on one team. That really sucks. But in north America most people should be connecting to a server.

DarynAMonkey

In BO3 Public Lobbies... one person is designated the Host.... if they go to quit the game, the menu option doesn't say "quit" or "leave" it says:  END GAME... and when they press it... it's game over for everyone.

They need to put it back the way it was in BO2 where if the hosts quits the game (no "end game" option), then the game will migrate (or attempt to).  If the host actually doesn't "quit" but instead just powers off their xbox... then yes... the game will crap out like it always did.

I'm just sick of people going down and pushing the End Game button... especially when it happens right after we did all the rituals... it's infuriating!

GulfCoastGirl
there are no dedicated servers so no idea what you're talking about.
UCD_281772391614QQcSkrPQWmgetN

The migrating host is ridiculous.  Why does this happen so often.  I HATE this

@DarynAMonkey wrote:

Most people do not get the migrating host because they are connecting to dedicated servers. I have only gotten one where there was a host and when they quit froze the game. However for the most part that does not happen. However when connecting to the server now there is very bad lag or lag spikes due to ping issue. This has become real common. In addition, I have had games where it is not connecting people at all or putting 8 people on one team. That really sucks. But in north America most people should be connecting to a server.

SnakeDR91

I spend more GD time in the loading screen forest than I do playing the f'ing game... fix your sh*t Treyarch!

GulfCoastGirl

style="max-width: 1200px; max-height: 900px;"/>

got to love it!

boybad3

got to love it!

Ackkkk!  I see that sh*t in my nightmares.....

GulfCoastGirl

Studios