THE STRUGGLE IS REAL WITH FINDING GOOD ZOMBIE PLAYER'S!
I'm so sick and tired of playing with randoms that have no clue on how to do 1 ritual. I have no other choice but to play with them because like 90% Of the people don't know how to do the ritual's or either don't have mics and i don't feel like waiting hours to find the other 10%. I mean i have to do all the rituals by myself on high rounds cause people are clueless and because they keep killing the last guy that i keep. If i had 4 people we could do all the rituals on round 1 and have pack a punch open on round 1 maybe 2 if someone fucks up on the beast mode which will happen if you don't know what to do and I'm just showing you for the first time but if you already know how to do it smoothly, then this will be some easy shit. But at least it's not round 13 and 15 like it is with randoms. If you don't know how to do the rituals, that's fine just have a MIC and I'll show you everything. Simple...
Message JMT x APOLLO On Xbox One and we can get this shit started.
If you are wondering what rank i am, i am level 25.
I know how to do the Easter egg as well, If you are reading this and need a player for the Easter egg then i can be a fourth. Hit me up whenever with a message saying that your doing the Easter egg. Don't randomly send me a party invite cause i might not join.
Any good zombie players add me Gasper5580 And. Send me a message to play zombies and do Easter eggs