Next Gen Zombies Clan

Black Ops 3 Zombies

I am interested in joining my GT is Urban Atlas

UCD_281642745545dIPeVFJZmFQAUD

I'd like to join, I am a pro at zombies my highest round is 60 and I am Prestige 7,

ItsBlackShadow
I have an Xbox One, Im pretty decent at zombies. I have a mic too, my GT is unequaledkai if you want to hit me up.
Un3qual

Hey I'm very interested in joining or helping set up a clan.  How would this work though? 

_Uptightsquare

Hey, I'm Jake and I'm looking for a good team that like to do Easter eggs with me, my main goal is to finish all Easter eggs by the time revelation comes out. I'm not sure if your even still running this clan recruitment but if you are I would love to join.

AndersonYoung

Hello Mr JameyB1

My GT is: Toma Opper

I currently play on XB1 and know basically all you need to know on storyline, easter eggs, high round strats, ciphers, wisps and more crazy things. i would love to be a part of this zombies clan. Finally someone after so long has set up a well clan that is full of awesome zombies members, if i could join this clan i would be a significant amount of help to anything you would ask or need

Sincerely 

G.

Red4243

I'm totally on board as long as you're  on ps4 and no glitching is involved i would love to play zombies with you psn  sliperybears 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)                      

( ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Slipperybears

Total noob at bo3 zombies & multi but interested, psn MesarzPlox hmu.

MesarzPlox
Highlighted

Hey I want to join and have a mic. I can play most days I can play most days but I do have school. I can still play a lot. I can play all day on weekends. 

Happystalker13

Id join if there's anything still available

dubstepking14

Studios