Next Gen Zombies Clan

Black Ops 3 Zombies

After having a quick look around for ongoing zombies clans it seems that there aren't many floating around.

Closer to BLOPS 3 I'm potentially going to start one if enough people are interested (it will be open to everyone) We all know the frustration of playing with randoms with no mics. if you are interested then in joining or potentially trying to help me co-found the clan then please let me know

I used to be a part of NZP (Nazi Zombies Pros) which is unfortunate no longer operating. think it would be great if we could make something similar where we can meet team mates, discuss strategies and theories and share videos of Easter eggs, high rounds, glitches and discoveries.

Like i said, if anyone is interested let me know and we can discuss it further

JameyB1
39 REPLIES 39

My GT is Rooftyler
I would love to be in the Zombie clan.
I'm overage and do have a headset.

And I do have a very large understanding of Zombies and how it operates.

EDIT: If glitching is going to be a part of this clan, count me out. Glitching is NOT a thing real Zombie players do.

R00fTyler

I actually don't have an xbox, i do most of my gaming on ps4/pc

however my hope is that we can start abit of a community, i've started a forum and named the clan Elite Zombie Killers [EZK]

i'm still working out the kinks so i need to raise abit of awareness and do some work on it but hopefully we're going to have different categories. PS4, PC, XBOX, GLITCHES, STRATEGIES ETC.         

and then you will be able to meet new people of similar skill and schedule games and stuff

JameyB1

no i completely agree, i don't believe cheating is fun, i more meant in the sense that in the past there have been "glitches" and tricks to get more than 4 perks at once.

i can't stand barrier glitches, unlimited ammo, god mode, etc.

by the way if you want to check out the site then go to Home | Elite Zombie Killers [EZK]

any feedback is welcome, especially if you have experience with pro boards as it is all new to me. additionally if you have any friends who might be interested please guide them in our direction

JameyB1

what's youre psn I'm interested and i think i could get a couple of my friends

Slipperybears

I'm interested but the problem is I don't know when I will get PS4. So I might be getting BO3 on PS3. Is there some kind of skill level demand? I'm not one of those who can play to round 50 on every map. I'm more in between rounds 20-30 and on some maps 30-40. I'm also interested doing the easter eggs though I might do those with my friend since we can speak in our native language so it's a bit easier.

Tzombies

that't not a problem, the clan will be open on all platforms although it will be focused on black ops 3 and next gen. there is no skill barrier, our hope is to help people meet new team mates so they can get better

JameyB1

After seeing the trailer I'm pretty sure I'll get the PS4 and BO3

Tzombies

Hi JameyB!

I'm interested. If you never get around to starting up the clan, I'd still like to play zombies with you. I'm very reliable when it comes to zombies. I'm smart, patient and I'm a team player. On several occasions I've babysat zombies (+10min) for my teammates and I'm usually the babysitter because I'm pretty patient. Although I do trust teammates to an extent, I trust myself more with zombies who need to be kept alive. If you need a patient zombie teammate who understands that easter eggs take time you won't regret adding me.

Console/s: PS4 & PS3

Preorder: PS4 Digital Deluxe

SciFiCrimes

all sounds good man, i'm on ps4 + PC, hit me up PSN: Jamey_Beanz         

i play exo zombies sometimes but only have the first map, i mostly play custom Zs at the moment. i think im after pre ordering the hardened edition after hearing it will come with classic zombies maps

JameyB1

Studios