Next Gen Zombies Clan

Black Ops 3 Zombies

Re: Next Gen Zombies Clan

in reply to JameyB1

i'm glad so many of you have taken interest in the clan, it would help me alot if you would become a member of the forum so i can keep a tab of our current members. if not please add me on skype: jameybaines123 or PSN: Jamey_Beanz

i think if we can get 10 members per month until launch we could have a really strong community

if enough of you add me on skype aswell, ill start a group chat as it will be a good place to get to know each other as well as discuss possibilities for the clan

JameyB1

in reply to JameyB1

I think this clan is quite cool but we need more members... So check it out and join

Home | Elite Zombie Killers [EZK]

Tzombies

in reply to JameyB1

sure I am looking to make a zombie slaying team

Kirito_of_sao

in reply to JameyB1

Hey im also really interested in joining your clan. I love zombie cant wait until the games released. Add me on PSN: Daniela1715

daniela1715

in reply to JameyB1

i am very interested i am on ps4 and my psn is zg290012. I do have a mic

PSGaming

in reply to JameyB1

Hey buddy it's LordOfDaZombiez also a former member of NZP. I have already created a zombies clan to replace NZP that has been active for about a year now. We are called Zombie Outbreak Mercenaries ~ZOM~ We have roughly 15-20 members currently but most are PC players. We are actively recruiting for console players now. Feel free to check our website out at zomclan.boards.net we also have a YouTube, twitter, and twitch account set up. Also given your drive to create and curate a zombies community, I wouldn't be opposed to making you a GM if you want to merge your clan with ours. PM me if you're interested.

LordOfDaZombiez

in reply to JameyB1

Im interested In join a zombie clan add me PSN "dubNinja"

DrAtomic420

in reply to JameyB1

Anyone on XB1? Ill definitely join I'm pretty good solo can get to 50+ looking forward to shadows of evil and the giant

Alexsampson

in reply to Alexsampson

Yo add me I'm on xboxone Walmart don't have kids here so I'm going to order one next paycheck GT: chief SUPERFAIL

Schaaf411

in reply to JameyB1

Hey so I'm looking to join a zombie clan! I do not have a mic tho but zombies is my life I know what I'm doing if you need anything come knife me and I will follow you I'm getting a if soon tho!add me my gamer tag is chief SUPERFAIL

Schaaf411

Studios