Zombies split screen size

Black Ops 3 Zombies

so I start a private split screen game and the split screen game area is terribly small. It does not take up the entire tv screen and there are borders on the left and right of the actual game area. This makes viewing everything a struggle. all my videos and view settings are good on the ps4 and cod aw split screen is fine. Anybody know about this? Or how to fix?

Jerseyleoal
3 REPLIES 3

After reading several old forums for the previous Black Ops games, split screens are in 4:3 widescreen.  You'd have to mess with your TV settings, even then it's not perfect.  They made the game to be in widescreen mode for single players; seems like no consideration for split screeners. 

There's threads and posts about this and it sucks.  People think split screen distorts the images, i guess, but the COD Advance Warefare and previous versions have split screens that fill the entire tv!  It's the Black Ops series that keep it like this.  There's no fix except for widening or stretching the image...even then it's hard to see certain things.  Honestly thinking about just returning / selling the game just because of that and look out for Rainbow Six.  Should have done better research before preorder this.  =T

G2Bme124

Zombies split screen size. so I start a private split screen game and the split screen game area is terribly small. It does not take up the entire tv screen and there are borders on the left and right of the actual game area. Mobdro

Pritchett753

Zombies split screen size. so I start a private split screen game and mobdro the split screen game area is terribly small. It does not take up the entire tv screen and there are borders on the left and right of the actual game area. Mobdro

apkdosee

Studios