Zombies too HARD

SOLVED

Black Ops 3 Zombies

Zombies mode is too hard!?

- Why it have to be so difficult in the beginning?

- There should be difficulty levels?

kilpikonna09
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
in reply to kilpikonna09
Solution

Yes, I agree.  SOE is visually stunning.  It's a well thought out, well laid out map... unfortunately I think this is one players aren't going to play long.

Here's my take on the problem:

1.      Too long to set up and get rolling.  When you have seasoned zombies players "holding zombies" on rounds 1, 2 & 3 to get essential things done before sh*t starts hitting the fan,  then there is a problem with the map.   When it takes 3 hours to get to round 20  .... it's a design problem

2.     Too many doors to pay for... they could cut the number of "pay" doors in half and it would be better for the lengthy setup time.  They could also give players 2 beast modes per round... that would help cut down setup time as well.  While we are talking about paying.... how about letting players each have 1 free train ride per round?

3.     The meatballs, bees and 3 headed monster are all ok... HOWEVER, not every 2 or 3 frigging rounds... that's ridiculous!  We are zombies players.. we want to kill zombies!  They put TOO MUCH STUFF coming at us too early in the game while we are trying to get setup.

4.     The game is setup too much like Multi-player.  They changed the way the zombies move which makes it harder to round up in a train.  I believe they did this intentionally and I think it's  a mistake.  Training hordes is the way we LIKE to play... know your audience and don't change one of the key fundamentals of the game to be more like multi-player, it's infuriating!  If we want to play multi-player... we will go over to that game mode!

5.     As zombies players most of us have a goal of high rounds... however when it takes over an hour to setup and get rolling and somewhere in hour 2 or 3 you are near round 20 then the game ends due to downs... it's very depressing to think you have to start all over again... another 2 hours to get setup again?..... Yeah I don't see that lasting long for me.

6.     The Public Lobby SUCKS!  The old lobby was way better... 4 players drop in and you ready up.  This new (again like multi-player) menu is GARBAGE!  We want to know who the other players who are going to drop into the game with us are... we want to maybe chat them up.  Show us 8 people and we haven't got a clue.  The count down timer is also garbage... just let us READY UP!  Tried last night to get into a public match with a friend of mine and we were at it for well over 30 minutes before we gave up.  The  loading screen would come up ... and we'd end up right back into the "ending trees".  Speaking of those ending trees.... give us a button to by pass that cut scene..... 2 days in and I'm already over that annoying crap!

For the love of god.... I hope they let the Zombies team develop the next zombies maps... the multi-player developers don't seem to understand the Zombies audience and what their game should be.  Again.. GREAT MAP visually... just poorly executed.

I'm thinking I want to put up a respectable high round and then never play it again..... I won't be surprised if others feel the same.

GulfCoastGirl
25 REPLIES 25

i was thinking the same thing! These zombies are on steroids!!

Karma_628_

Yes but is it too much work for Treyarch Team to make difficulty level in the future? That would be amazing thing.

kilpikonna09

No its not harder. Its funner. I got to level 25 twice last night's. Gonna get to fifty tonight

Twiztedtony1
in reply to kilpikonna09
Solution

Yes, I agree.  SOE is visually stunning.  It's a well thought out, well laid out map... unfortunately I think this is one players aren't going to play long.

Here's my take on the problem:

1.      Too long to set up and get rolling.  When you have seasoned zombies players "holding zombies" on rounds 1, 2 & 3 to get essential things done before sh*t starts hitting the fan,  then there is a problem with the map.   When it takes 3 hours to get to round 20  .... it's a design problem

2.     Too many doors to pay for... they could cut the number of "pay" doors in half and it would be better for the lengthy setup time.  They could also give players 2 beast modes per round... that would help cut down setup time as well.  While we are talking about paying.... how about letting players each have 1 free train ride per round?

3.     The meatballs, bees and 3 headed monster are all ok... HOWEVER, not every 2 or 3 frigging rounds... that's ridiculous!  We are zombies players.. we want to kill zombies!  They put TOO MUCH STUFF coming at us too early in the game while we are trying to get setup.

4.     The game is setup too much like Multi-player.  They changed the way the zombies move which makes it harder to round up in a train.  I believe they did this intentionally and I think it's  a mistake.  Training hordes is the way we LIKE to play... know your audience and don't change one of the key fundamentals of the game to be more like multi-player, it's infuriating!  If we want to play multi-player... we will go over to that game mode!

5.     As zombies players most of us have a goal of high rounds... however when it takes over an hour to setup and get rolling and somewhere in hour 2 or 3 you are near round 20 then the game ends due to downs... it's very depressing to think you have to start all over again... another 2 hours to get setup again?..... Yeah I don't see that lasting long for me.

6.     The Public Lobby SUCKS!  The old lobby was way better... 4 players drop in and you ready up.  This new (again like multi-player) menu is GARBAGE!  We want to know who the other players who are going to drop into the game with us are... we want to maybe chat them up.  Show us 8 people and we haven't got a clue.  The count down timer is also garbage... just let us READY UP!  Tried last night to get into a public match with a friend of mine and we were at it for well over 30 minutes before we gave up.  The  loading screen would come up ... and we'd end up right back into the "ending trees".  Speaking of those ending trees.... give us a button to by pass that cut scene..... 2 days in and I'm already over that annoying crap!

For the love of god.... I hope they let the Zombies team develop the next zombies maps... the multi-player developers don't seem to understand the Zombies audience and what their game should be.  Again.. GREAT MAP visually... just poorly executed.

I'm thinking I want to put up a respectable high round and then never play it again..... I won't be surprised if others feel the same.

GulfCoastGirl
in reply to GulfCoastGirl

they need to bring back the easy mode on zombies! !

POKECHOP2

GulfCoastGirl wrote:

I went into it with high hopes that they may have FINALLY listened to us and given us the matchmaking options we asked for (MIC ONLY, c'mon!!). Sadly, so far all the changes that they made I hate. And I'm SO with ya on the frigging trees!

CobaltBluGirl

Yeah at least they put the 15 round jump for SoE

FaultyDonkey

NO, its not your imagination.  EVEN WITH INSTAKILL, I HAVE TO SHOOT THEM TWICE  WTF!!!

billyjackattack2
Highlighted
I completely agree, ive been playing with 3 previous hardcore zombie players, and we all think they have ruined the experience by taking some good things about zombies away. The easter egg should be enjoyabled, not this ridiculously hard, they can always make the challenges harder for the superhardcore guys, and if they wanted to stop such long rounds they could jump the difficulty significantly after round 25-30 to balance the game. but with the way it is ive turned off zombies and going to blackout and multiplayer.
Etang69

Studios