Black Ops 3 Zombies

I agree. Bring back easy

POKECHOP2

I'm not sold on it being to hard. It's different than past zombies, that's for sure. But different is not always bad. I like that is changed, if I wanted the exact same experience then id play the old games.

And as far as setting up goes, I don't think its anymore difficult than Origins. We have been getting pack a punch opened by rd 5 or 6. Then working for the swords.  I just think in time most people will think this map, like origins, becomes easy.

FlyingPlatapus
in reply to FlyingPlatapus

Please explain how to star Zombie Mode when you are a new player? It is way too difficult... but don't get me wrong - Shadows of Evil and all zombi stuff is amazing. Dev Team has put a lot of effort and time for that mode. Thank you all for that.

kilpikonna09

FInd a good team, and stick with them. You'll progress slowely at first, then it will all click.

FlyingPlatapus

Theater mode.

Spectate experienced players

Use free roam camera to explore the map.

It'll come.

CobaltBluGirl
in reply to FlyingPlatapus

FlyingPlatapus wrote:

And as far as setting up goes, I don't think its anymore difficult than Origins. We have been getting pack a punch opened by rd 5 or 6. Then working for the swords.  I just think in time most people will think this map, like origins, becomes easy.

It's not the difficulty to setup... it's the TIME.  Holding zombies on the first rounds so everyone can point build and use Beast Mode efficiently is excruciating!  Yes, same as Origins...which for many of us is the reason we stopped playing that map.  Too damn long to setup and if the games ends you have to do it all over again.

Today I had Pack A Punch open, perks and shield built by round 7... but it took me an HOUR to get all that done.  That's too darn long to get to round 7 IMO....   I think if there were even some minor changes like not having so many pay doors... or better yet... just have a damn power switch to power the perk machines.  ANYTHING to make it not take so long.

As it is... this game is ONLY suited for friends playing as a team... I can't see randoms in a public lobby ever enjoying this map.

GulfCoastGirl
in reply to GulfCoastGirl

so far playing with randoms is all I've done. The match making is the worst of any game I've ever played. But I've had a great time with the randoms I've played with.

I Liked origins.

I Will give you that it does take awhile to set up, but I feel, like origins, that it become easy once we figure out the best order to complete the objectives. Then the map will become to easy.

JUst my two cents so far.

FlyingPlatapus

I think it's the best since Black Ops 1. I find that it is the most challenging map I have played, ​but​ you have the capability to develop skills and strategies. It is very hard, but a good hard in which you will improve only with more and more practice. I think Treyarch did a great job with Shadows of Evil.

gwiddle

i too like the new map, gameplay, and all the stuff to do and how it's different but there are some game breaking things for me.

I Don't see any leaderboards (360) so why bother.

THe multiplayer ranking system is lame.

SOme  of the gum like spawning in towards the end of the round? Really? It's as if they reread all the ideas on the forums that 9 years requested be implemented, and did so.

all of those I can deal with but the matchmaking/ servers issues? Come on man, you had an extra year for dev and a beta!?

I Can see jimmy zielinski laughing his ass off right now.

Tictacn

it's better... you guys crying? this the new call of duty the old one been PLAYED OUT many times over. its better enjoy

UCD_28004988073

Studios