Zombies characters missing voices in blackout

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Support

Highlighted

So this looks like a problem on my end. In blackout, characters from zombies such as Takeo or Nikolai are missing their voices when I try to thank, taunt, say hello, etc. It doesn't happen with blackout nor multiplayer specific characters. Other players cannot hear a voice either, and the zombies characters don't say their punch lines when you select them on the blackout character selection menu. They still groan/scream when they get shot/drown/punch but otherwise, their voices are gone.

Here is a short clip of me showing the bug: https://youtu.be/xt8cdZXzU1M

Thank you for your patience

Gotthoms
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey there, 

I appreciate you taking the time to report all of this and for grabbing a clip of that. Thankfully this is already a known issue that is being worked on. No ETA as to when exactly it will be fixed, but hopefully it won't be that much longer. Thanks again for making the effort to properly report it though!

-Sean 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator
1 REPLY 1

Hey there, 

I appreciate you taking the time to report all of this and for grabbing a clip of that. Thankfully this is already a known issue that is being worked on. No ETA as to when exactly it will be fixed, but hopefully it won't be that much longer. Thanks again for making the effort to properly report it though!

-Sean 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Studios